When people in my School came to know that I earn by Blogging they usually take me for granted and sometimes they think I might be joking. I know I get it, in India people aren’t aware about Blogging and to be honest most of them don’t even know what Blogging is and its potential.
I’m not full time Blogger right now as I’m studying. I just completed my 12th Grade and that too with amateurish result. I’m not proficient with my studies and also I don’t find it interesting. But let’s not discuss about my loathing towards Education.
My Daily Life as a Blogger
To be Frank I’m very Indolent when it comes to writing an Article and for me it can take upto 2-3 days for writing an 400-500 words Article.
Like always I try to wake up early morning everyday but I couldn’t. Maybe Because I sleep late.
- Every morning as soon as I wake up I check my Google Analytics Data to check my traffic.
- Then I check my emails and reply them.
- Certainly, as a Blogger I also use Facebook and mostly I’m always active on Facebook.
- Then I go to School as usual but now my schedule will be different as I completed my 12th Grade.
- And then I attain my coaching classes not because to study but because to enjoy with friends.
- Meanwhile, I keep checking my Mails and Stock Market (my portfolio) from my Phone.
- Once I’m done with my classes I go out with my friends.
- By the evening time I’m at home and I’ll again check my Analytics Data.
- I write once a week or twice a week when I get time. And I keep my Blogging Goals on my Wall with a sticky Note so I can accomplish them as soon as possible.
- I keep an Excel Sheet Data of my earnings and spendings of everyday.
I know its typical and completely monotonous “Blogger Life” but believe me Blogging ain’t that Boring. I enjoy a lot. I also talk to my Blogger Friends and sometimes I even visit Conferences. Blogging community in India is growing rapidly.
I’m not looking forward to opt Blogging as a full time career because its hard to be one. I’m not demoralising you but you need to work really hard to take Blogging as a Career and just like other fields it has its merits and demerits. And it also depends on your interest and passion!
Blogging is incredible! Whenever I go to Bloggers Meet Up or Conferences I get to meet new personalities and network with them and believe me that’s the best experience. Also I love the part telling people that I can blog from any where in the world like every Blogger tells.
Let me know what are your views on Being a Blogger and about living a life of a Blogger in the comment section below 🙂